Convert::Ethiopic Development Schedule
Convert::Ethiopic is showing its age and was my first attempt at PerlXS.
Two years and 20,000+ lines of XS code later I'm joining the leagues of the
1337 XS hax0rs but Convert::Ethiopic has yet to benefit from said proficiency
gains. This is what v0.20 is all about. v0.20 is nearing completion and
development releases are available here.
Clean up development release.
Rebuild interface to expect hash arguments.
System objects should set defaults values.
Finish off Char class.
- Update README file.
- Update POD.
- Release Convert::Ethiopic v0.20.
- inevitable bug fixes.
- The "Date" class perhaps should inherit from some parent calendar class.
- Consider if the "File" class should inherit from the FileHandle class.
- Examine the Unicode::String pacakge to see what is worth employing.
- Release Convert::Ethiopic v0.21.
- Return to the next-gen libeth, resequence Convert::Ethiopic.
- Release Convert::Ethiopic v0.22.
Last Update: Sat Apr 14 20:39:13 EDT 2001